DC2Vue® is a Digital Care Coordination platform built to empower Acute, Mental health, Aged, Disability and Community Care Service Providers. The platform enables care providers to communicate with clients, manage and connect care workers, and delivers person-centred care at scale.
DC2Vue® platform provides a complete and integrated Triage, Community and Residential Mental Health digital solution for Bendigo Health Psychiatric Services across the Loddon Mallee Region.
Manage referrals with increased efficiency and eliminate the chance of missed or lost referrals with electronic routing priority selection, tracking and reporting from intake to clinician allocation.
Establish standardised clinical pathways which identify an appropriate sequence of clinical interventions, timeframes, milestones and expected outcomes for better patient experience.
Improve patient satisfaction and increase revenue while reducing waiting lists. Scheduling module can be configured for any departmental needs, specialist clinic or a community home visit.
Smart electronic forms with integrated scanning capability allows clinical and admin staff to reduce the duplicate data entry process while freeing up valuable time for enhanced patient outcomes.
Enable clinical care through telemedicine, telehealth and collaboration at-a-distance. Connecting clinicians, patients and care teams to provide health services, and coordinate care.
Billing and Reporting
Improve quality and outcomes of health services by enabling clinicians and consumers to access and analyze information so they can make more informed choices at the point of decision.
- Empowering care recipients and family members self service access to scheduling, results and reports via mobile apps
- Leverage an integrated platform to effectively communicate with care givers, improve quality and patient outcomes
- Connect clinicians, patients and care teams to provide streamlined services, including telehealth and collaboration at-a-distance
- The ability to increase the number of patients served per day with enhanced patient workflow and increased productivity
- Revolutionary user interfaces allow clinicians to adopt fast with minimal disruptions to productivity.
- With improved data quality and analytics clinicians can make informed choices at the point-of-care
- Embrace Trusted Technology to secure protection, privacy, and compliance for your health data management.
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing