For mental health service providers in acute and community care settings striving to improve quality of care, reduce costs and compliance risks DC2Vue® is a digital care coordination platform which provides clinical, operational and financial efficiencies across the care continuum. Unlike traditional Mental Health Software, DC2Vue® provides cloud-first and mobile-first features to ensure the care delivery team has flexible of access to client records, appointments and dashboards in real time, from any device at any location.
Go paperless triage and assessment
Electronic forms to manage triage, intake assessment, treatment planning, implementation, monitoring, discharge planning and community case management support activities
Realtime clinical documentation
The timeline view ensures care delivery team has flexible of access to the complete patient electronic medical record in real time, from any device at any location.
Leverage AI and machine learning
Use AI, chatbot and Machine learning capability to analyse conversations, patient records and diagnostic images to reduce the risk of ED admissions predict future suicide attempts.
Establish clinical workflows
Workflows for patient access and flow, communications and patient assignment, orders management, medication administration, clinical documentation and discharge.
Increase visibility with dashboards
Realtime dashboards provides visibility of clinical effectiveness, patient safety, quality improvement and patient experience across different treating teams and locations
Go beyond traditional Telehealth
Virtual health using mobile allow clinicians to serve more patients from one location reduce wait times for appointments, and at least partially offset the shortage of skilled mental health professionals.
- Enabling patients and family members self service access to scheduling, results and reports via patient portal and mobile apps
- Leverage an integrated platform to effectively communicate with care givers, improve patient outcomes
- Improve patient engagement at a distance using modern telehealth and mobile video conferencing
- The ability to increase the number of patients served per day with enhanced patient workflow and increased productivity
- Revolutionary user interfaces allow clinicians to adopt fast with minimal disruptions to productivity.
- With improved data quality and analytics clinicians can make informed choices at the point-of-care
- Embrace Trusted Technology to secure protection, privacy, and compliance for your health data management.
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing