Driving Digital Transformation with actionable Data
Helping organisations to digitise, automate and optimise document and information intensive business processes
Why Data Capture Experts?
At Data Capture Experts, we believe that the most meaningful way to create a superior customer engagement in today’s digital age is to do a remarkable job with information. How you capture, manage and use enterprise information defines whether you win or loose.
We don’t just automate processes — we built our company with it. Since 2011, we’ve been helping organisations in Healthcare, Banking, Government and Supply chain industries to digitise, automate and optimise document and information intensive business processes.
Our solution offerings are designed to support business activities that are document intensive which require a higher degree of process control and visibility. This allows organisations to increase efficiency, reduce costs and compliance risks while creating superior customer engagement.
- Accounts Payable (AP) Invoice Processing Automation
- Digital Mailroom Automation Solution
- Electronic Medical Records and Referral Management Solution
- Customer Onboarding & Contract Document Management Solution
DCE can deploy platforms on-premise, in the cloud or hybrid. Our solutions include
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivables automation
- Sales order processing automation
Using the AP Automation solution offered by DCE you can:
- Capture and extract key data from invoices received in any format (paper, digital documents, e-invoices, etc.)
- Route invoices to approval and allocation workflows
- Get faster invoice approvals via mobile devices
- Revolutionise the AP department
- Maximise AP cash flow opportunities
- Improve supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance and auditability
- Increase process visibility via Analytics and reporting
DCE offers an integrated Digital Mailroom automation solutions to track all the incoming and outgoing Correspondence of an organization and make them available to all application users according to their roles and access. Our solution provides an electronic means of storing, retrieving, and routing correspondence for review and approval with powerful cases management features. We utilise best of breed technologies on the Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint platforms coupled with best practice professional services.
With our solution you can:
- Create consistency between paper and electronic correspondence
- Reduce processing costs including physical cost of transporting paper
- Lower organisational risk thorough improved content security
- Ensure audibility and regulatory compliance
- Provide dynamic case management
- Enhance cross team collaboration
DCE offers content management solutions that helps healthcare organisations to capture, store, manage and access both clinical and non clinical data in a centralised and controlled manner. Our solutions are designed to scale seamlessly and supports healthcare interoperability standards. We deploy solutions on-premise, in the secure cloud or as a hybrid solution.
We provide software solutions in following areas
- Medical records scanning and digitisation
- Referral management and scheduling
- Health insurance claims processing
- Capture patient data via workflow enabled electronic forms
- Clinical mobility
DCE help organisations to improve their efficiency of managing both clinical and non clinical data in a meaningful manner. Overall this results in giving doctors and providers access to a single patient view so they can better evaluate and correlate test results, compare images and patient histories, make more informed diagnoses, and deliver better care.
Using our solutions, new account applications and supporting documents can be captured digitally from any source – when and where the information is first available. The solution then extracts and validates the content, facilitates the resolution of exceptions, acquires trailing documents, and uses dynamic workflows to ensure that the onboarding process is completed in a timely and cost effective manner with mobile capabilities.
With our solution offerings you can:
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce Costs and Speed of Processing
- Improve Data Accuracy and Eliminate Lost Documents
- Save Time and Minimize Paper Handling
- Improve Competitive Positioning
Let’s fine-tune a solution to fit your needs.
“Incoming invoicing, onboarding and registration information for new vehicles now flows straight into the Kofax system for data capture and checking, then moves into Microsoft SharePoint for greater access and collaboration. The whole department is more efficient, which has increased staff productivity and morale”
Anne Kavanagh, Shared Services Manager, Hertz Australia
Reduce risk and Improve compliance