Unlock the full potential of unstructured data that you’ve been missing
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Planning and Assessment
- Accounts Payable (AP) Invoice Processing Automation
- Medical Records and GP Referrals Management Solution
- HR Onboarding & Contract Document Management Solution
- Digital Mailroom Automation
DCE can offer a comprehensive and detailed review and analysis of your existing ECM platform. As part of your assessment, one of DCE’s consultants will evaluate your current ECM environment. This will include:
- Capture all document types into Microsoft SharePoint and line of business applications
- Classify content automatically
- Transform documents into intelligent information
- Deliver on-premise or in the cloud
- Automate key business processes and business intelligence
DCE will produce a full assessment report including a summary of our findings as well as highlighting areas for improvement with recommendations of how to move forward.
DCE can deploy platforms on-premise, in the cloud or hybrid. Our solutions include
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivables automation
- Sales order processing automation
Using the AP Automation solution offered by DCE you can:
- Capture and extract key data from invoices received in any format (paper, digital documents, e-invoices, etc.)
- Route invoices to approval and allocation workflows
- Get faster invoice approvals via mobile devices
- Revolutionise the AP department
- Maximise AP cash flow opportunities
- Improve supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance and auditability
- Increase process visibility via Analytics and reporting
DCE offers content management solutions that helps healthcare organisations to capture, store, manage and access both clinical and non clinical data in a centralised and controlled manner. Our solutions are designed to scale seamlessly and supports healthcare interoperability standards. We deploy solutions on-premise, in the secure cloud or as a hybrid solution.
We provide software solutions in following areas
- Medical records scanning and digitisation
- Referral management and scheduling
- Health insurance claims processing
- Capture patient data via workflow enabled electronic forms
- Clinical mobility
DCE help organisations to improve their efficiency of managing both clinical and non clinical data in a meaningful manner. Overall this results in giving doctors and providers access to a single patient view so they can better evaluate and correlate test results, compare images and patient histories, make more informed diagnoses, and deliver better care.
Using our solutions, new account applications and supporting documents can be captured digitally from any source – when and where the information is first available. The solution then extracts and validates the content, facilitates the resolution of exceptions, acquires trailing documents, and uses dynamic workflows to ensure that the onboarding process is completed in a timely and cost effective manner with mobile capabilities.
With our solution offerings you can:
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce Costs and Speed of Processing
- Improve Data Accuracy and Eliminate Lost Documents
- Save Time and Minimize Paper Handling
- Improve Competitive Positioning
DCE offers an integrated Digital Mailroom automation solutions to track all the incoming and outgoing Correspondence of an organization and make them available to all application users according to their roles and access. Our solution provides an electronic means of storing, retrieving, and routing correspondence for review and approval with powerful cases management features. We utilise best of breed technologies on the Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint platforms coupled with best practice professional services.
With our solution you can:
- Create consistency between paper and electronic correspondence
- Reduce processing costs including physical cost of transporting paper
- Lower organisational risk thorough improved content security
- Ensure audibility and regulatory compliance
- Provide dynamic case management
- Enhance cross team collaboration
“we are well versed in all things involved with digital transformation”
Intelligent Document and data capture
Capture inbound documents and data, transform them into accurate, actionable information, and integrate them with your line of business applications, workflows, repositories and databases.
- Capture documents via paper, fax and email
- Extract and validate data from any document
- Automate time-consuming data entry
smart forms with workflows
Achieve significant operational gains through better management of processes using an integrated Business Process Management (BPM) suite delivering process design, execution, monitoring and optimisation
- Automate time-consuming data entry
- Replace paper with E-forms
- Capture at the point of origination with mobile devices
Robotics process automation
Deploy software robots that automate manual and repetitive rule-based tasks at a fraction of the cost of their human equivalent and to integrate without disrupting the legacy systems
- Fast automation of more front office or back office tasks
- Integrate with any legacy system. No API’s required
- Supply chain automation at a fraction of the cost.
DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT IN SHAREPOINT/ Office 365
Improve the customer experience with dynamic, real-time mobile engagement. Turn mobile devices into information capture devices that meet customers where they are, when they want to be engaged, and on their preferred channel.
- Automate customer on-boarding
- Promote Self-Service
- Get better data at lower costs
Search and Analytics
Process intelligence platform that monitors, analyzes and helps optimize your operational business process to ensure compliance, eliminate risk and provide unprecedented insights that help you achieve operational excellence
- Timely, Accurate Metrics
- Flexible and customisable
- Business Process Aware
“process automation can
improve your bottom line. It’s our business to know how”
Typically we recommend a workshop where we engage with key stakeholders to listen and understand the key issues and objectives. We focus on uncovering the opportunities to improve your current systems and processes with minimal impact on your existing IT investments.
After the workshop we prepare a detailed Scope Of Works (SOW) which outlines the proposed solution design including architecture, project plan and costs, with a supporting proof of concept where required.
Guaranteed delivery according to project specifications. This service is delivered at the earliest possible point and covers installation and configuration of all your software, building workflows and processes with integration to your existing line of business systems. Documentation and training is a key step to ensure knowledge transfer.
Our support services are focused on reactive, proactive and value-adding activities. This allows us to assist customers immediately minimise the impact of a problem, eliminating issues that might cause a future problem and continuously improving the original performance.
“valued relationships through commitment and trust”
Since 2011, Data Capture Experts has been helping customers to automate document intensive business processes. We have achieved recognition for our ability to deliver innovative business process management solutions in highly regulated industries such as finance, insurance, government and healthcare.
Customers value our capacity to understand their toughest content management challenges and apply our solution delivery methodology to consistently deliver great results and great value, every time. Our ability to help customers is a direct result of combining market leading intelligent information capture, process management, analytics and mobile technology with existing line of business applications. Our solution offerings are designed to support business activities that are content intensive and collaborative which require a higher degree of process control and visibility. This, in turn, allow organisations to reduce operating costs, cycle times and compliance risks while creating a higher level of customer experience.
DCE is, after all, on a mission to help organisations unlock the full potential of their unstructured data. We are proud of our history of strong growth and successful projects. A long list of satisfied, loyal customers is proof of our ability to deliver.
“meet some of our customers”
“DCE have extensive knowledge of the processes and technology required in Healthcare to deliver efficiencies through technology incorporating enhanced business transformation techniques.”
-Bruce Winzar, CIO & Executive Director, Information Services, Bendigo Health
“The whole department is more efficient, which has increased staff productivity and morale, and improved our relationship with other offices in Australia and in the U.S.,”
-Anne Kavanagh, Shared Services Manager, Hertz Australia
DATA CAPTURE EXPERTS PTY LTD
Level 3, 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004,
Phone: (03) 9863 7644
Fax: (03) 9863 8010
ABN. 62 152 779 452
Why choose DCE?
- We believe that actionable data is the new raw material behind successful process automation.
- We are passionate about our technology, delivery methodology and the industries we operate.
- We are constantly growing with the digital transformation landscape