Customer Communication simplified
If you are a business process owner who is…
looking for a digital communication and information management software platform to deliver superior customer experience,
keen to reduce operational costs and meet regulatory compliance standards
… then you are in the right place!
At Data Capture Experts our mission is simplify how organisations communicate with their customers, suppliers, partners and employees through digital interactions and positively impact the lives of
those around by providing proven software solutions.
- Medical Records and GP Referrals Management Solution
- Accounts Payable (AP) Invoice Processing Automation
- HR Onboarding & Contract Document Management Solution
- Digital Mailroom Automation Solution
DCE offers content management solutions that helps healthcare organisations to capture, store, manage and access both clinical and non clinical data in a centralised and controlled manner. Our solutions are designed to scale seamlessly and supports healthcare interoperability standards. We deploy solutions on-premise, in the secure cloud or as a hybrid solution.
We provide software solutions in following areas
- Medical records scanning and digitisation
- Referral management and scheduling
- Health insurance claims processing
- Capture patient data via workflow enabled electronic forms
- Clinical mobility
DCE help organisations to improve their efficiency of managing both clinical and non clinical data in a meaningful manner. Overall this results in giving doctors and providers access to a single patient view so they can better evaluate and correlate test results, compare images and patient histories, make more informed diagnoses, and deliver better care.
DCE can deploy platforms on-premise, in the cloud or hybrid. Our solutions include
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivables automation
- Sales order processing automation
Using the AP Automation solution offered by DCE you can:
- Capture and extract key data from invoices received in any format (paper, digital documents, e-invoices, etc.)
- Route invoices to approval and allocation workflows
- Get faster invoice approvals via mobile devices
- Revolutionise the AP department
- Maximise AP cash flow opportunities
- Improve supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance and auditability
- Increase process visibility via Analytics and reporting
Using our solutions, new account applications and supporting documents can be captured digitally from any source – when and where the information is first available. The solution then extracts and validates the content, facilitates the resolution of exceptions, acquires trailing documents, and uses dynamic workflows to ensure that the onboarding process is completed in a timely and cost effective manner with mobile capabilities.
With our solution offerings you can:
- Improve customer experience
- Reduce Costs and Speed of Processing
- Improve Data Accuracy and Eliminate Lost Documents
- Save Time and Minimize Paper Handling
- Improve Competitive Positioning
DCE offers an integrated Digital Mailroom automation solutions to track all the incoming and outgoing Correspondence of an organization and make them available to all application users according to their roles and access. Our solution provides an electronic means of storing, retrieving, and routing correspondence for review and approval with powerful cases management features. We utilise best of breed technologies on the Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint platforms coupled with best practice professional services.
With our solution you can:
- Create consistency between paper and electronic correspondence
- Reduce processing costs including physical cost of transporting paper
- Lower organisational risk thorough improved content security
- Ensure audibility and regulatory compliance
- Provide dynamic case management
- Enhance cross team collaboration
Customer Success Story
Discover how Bendigo Health is using DC2Vue platform to effectively communicate with patients, manage and connect caregivers, and improve quality and reduce costs through workflow automation and optimisation.
Intelligent Document and data capture
Capture inbound documents and data, transform them into accurate, actionable information, and integrate them with your line of business applications, workflows, repositories and databases.
- Capture documents via paper, fax and email
- Extract and validate data from any document
- Automate time-consuming data entry
smart forms with workflows
Achieve significant operational gains through better management of processes using an integrated Business Process Management (BPM) suite delivering process design, execution, monitoring and optimisation
- Automate time-consuming data entry
- Replace paper with E-forms
- Capture at the point of origination with mobile devices
Robotics process automation
Deploy software robots that automate manual and repetitive rule-based tasks at a fraction of the cost of their human equivalent and to integrate without disrupting the legacy systems
- Fast automation of more front office or back office tasks
- Integrate with any legacy system. No API’s required
- Supply chain automation at a fraction of the cost.
DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT IN SHAREPOINT/ Office 365
Improve the customer experience with dynamic, real-time mobile engagement. Turn mobile devices into information capture devices that meet customers where they are, when they want to be engaged, and on their preferred channel.
- Automate customer on-boarding
- Promote Self-Service
- Get better data at lower costs
Search and Analytics
Process intelligence platform that monitors, analyzes and helps optimize your operational business process to ensure compliance, eliminate risk and provide unprecedented insights that help you achieve operational excellence
- Timely, Accurate Metrics
- Flexible and customisable
- Business Process Aware
“valued relationships through commitment and trust”
Since 2011, Data Capture Experts has been helping customers to automate document intensive business processes. We have achieved recognition for our ability to deliver innovative business process management solutions in highly regulated industries such as finance, insurance, government and healthcare.
Customers value our capacity to understand their toughest content management challenges and apply our solution delivery methodology to consistently deliver great results and great value, every time. Our ability to help customers is a direct result of combining market leading intelligent information capture, process management, analytics and mobile technology with existing line of business applications. Our solution offerings are designed to support business activities that are content intensive and collaborative which require a higher degree of process control and visibility. This, in turn, allow organisations to reduce operating costs, cycle times and compliance risks while creating a higher level of customer experience.
DCE is, after all, on a mission to help organisations unlock the full potential of their unstructured data. We are proud of our history of strong growth and successful projects. A long list of satisfied, loyal customers is proof of our ability to deliver.
“Incoming invoicing, onboarding and registration information for new vehicles now flows straight into the Kofax system for data capture and checking, then moves into Microsoft SharePoint for greater access and collaboration. The whole department is more efficient, which has increased staff productivity and morale”
Anne Kavanagh, Shared Services Manager, Hertz Australia